Sure! What do you want to do?
1. I want to add a gig
- I want to add a gig
- I want to see gigs in my area
- I want to add TheGigMap to Facebook, MySpace, etc.
- I want to use TheGigMap on my mobile
- My Gig got cancelled / postponed!
- My company wants a branded version of TheGigMap
- I want more (automated) functionalities
- I want to know more about Tribe of Noise
- I don't know, just clicked on Help!
OK, to get started click on ADD GIG
Most of the stuff is pretty straightforward
- Enter the name of the artist or gig
- Enter a web link for more information (like artist, venue or ticket sales website)
Note: The end time will be used in our search results. So for example if you tell TheGigMap the show will end at 10pm,
the show will be deleted from the SHOW GIGS search results after 10pm on the specific date.
- Enter date and time of your gig
If the address is not specific enough (very small village), don't worry, you will be asked to drag and drop the marker on the map yourself.
With the option 'CHECK' you can check the location to make sure people will be navigated to the right place, in the right city, in the right country!
- Enter the name of the venue (name of club, concert hall etc.)
- Enter the address of the venue and be specific!!
It's smart to mention the currency for your overseas fans and to include all inclusive prices to avoid confusion.
- If available enter website where tickets can be purchased online. Leave blank if unavailable.
- Enter ticket prices for online and at door purchases
This is a cool feature if you are a Tribe of Noise member (join for free if you are not a Tribe member yet). Use your Tribe nickname and
the gig will show your profile picture in the gig message and directly link to your Tribe of Noise webpage! If you are not interested, just leave it blank.
- Enter your Tribe of Noise nickname if you're a member
TWEET THIS GIG?
If you have a Twitter account TheGigMap will send a tweet to your account with the title, place and date of the gig together with a direct link to your gig on TheGigMap website.
If you do not have a Twitter account or don't want to tell your followers about the gig you just added, just leave it blank. Note: we do not store or distribute your login details.
- Enter your twitter name and twitter password
REVIEW / ADD GIG button
- Check your gig information one more time by clicking on the 'review gig button'
- Satisfied? Hit the 'add gig button' and you are all set
Add as many gigs as you want!
2. I want to see gigs in my area
Choose your country from the 'I am looking for LIVE MUSIC in... drop down' A list of gigs in the selected country will appear.
You can sort by name of gig or location or date/time by using the arrows. If your selected country is not listed there is no gig information available.
3. I want to add TheGigMap to Facebook, MySpace, etc.
Just hit the share button in the main top menu and you can add TheGigMap to your favorite social network
4. I want to use TheGigMap on my mobile
Sure, you can: http://m.thegigmap.com
5. My Gig got cancelled / postponed!
As long as you haven't cleared your browser cookies you will be recognized as the owner of the gig. Open your gig and you will see the option to delete your cancelled / postponed gig (Google Map section).
6. My company wants a branded version of TheGigMap
Sure! Contact us
, we'll make it happen.
7. I want more (automated) functionalities
Tired of typing in some of the gig details over and over again. Interested in a more convenient solution? Contact us
, we'll make it happen.
8. I want to know more about Tribe of Noise
Tribe of Noise is a worldwide community connecting musicians & companies. TheGigMap is one of our services. More?
9. I don't know, just clicked on Help!
Stop playing around, start adding gigs :-)